As a multi-specialty practice, our office can provide a wide range of dental services. We can typically provide every type of dental service without having to refer you to other specialties. This flexibility saves you time and keeps your total dental care within one practice. The specialties we provide include:
- General Dentistry – The emphasis in general dentistry is on total preventive care for our patients. Total care begins with regular hygiene visits, regular check-ups and continued home oral health routines.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic dentistry provides a wide range of services tailored to enhance your smile, giving you greater confidence to face the world smiling.
- Orthodontics – Orthodontic treatment results in correctly aligned teeth that provide ideal jaw function and a great smile! Additionally, your teeth are easier to clean and more resistant to gum disease. Perhaps most importantly, orthodontic treatment almost always provides improved self-confidence.
- Endodontics – Endodontics is the specialty of dentistry that deals with the tooth pulp and the tissues surrounding the tooth root.In terms of functionality, there is no real substitute for your natural tooth. Endodontic therapy is significant because it is designed to save a tooth that otherwise would have to be removed.
- Periodontics – Periodontics specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of periodontal (gum) disease, as well as dental implant placement and maintenance.
- Oral Surgery – Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the dental specialty that specializes in diagnosing, treating and managing conditions, injuries and defects of the head, face, neck and jaws. It also encompasses the hard and soft tissues of those areas.
- Prosthodontics – Prosthodonticsspecializes in the replacement or restoration of teeth and jaw structures utilizing artificial materials.Known as the architects of restorative treatments, prosthodontists work closely with general dentists and other specialists to provide solutions in restoring your teeth and mouth to proper functionality and aesthetics.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the ideal solution for replacing one, several or all your natural teeth. They are designed to look, feel and function like your own teeth.