At Family Dental Associates, we believe in giving our patients the best when it comes to high quality dental care in the Margate and Coconut Creek, FL areas. We accomplish this by providing you with a wide variety of services performed by our highly trained specialists and doctors. We understand that different people have different needs when it comes to oral health. Whether it’s cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry or oral surgery, you can be sure that we have what you’re looking for.
Our Oral Surgery Treatment Options
Oral surgery is one of the many different treatment solutions we provide in our Margate office. Our doctors are experienced and have extensive training in every aspect of oral surgery. Here are the different kinds of oral surgeries we offer and why you may need to undergo these procedures:
- Bone Grafting – This is used to replace missing bone tissue and also to help support dental implants.
- Corrective Jaw Surgery – If your jaw or your teeth are in misalignment, this can help to realign your jaw or teeth.
- Dental Implants – When you have missing teeth, dental implants can be fixed into your jawbone to give you replacement teeth.
- TMJ/TMD Therapy – If your jaw joints don’t function properly, get stuck, or cause general pain, oral surgery can fix those problems.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If your wisdom teeth are coming in crooked, are infected, or are giving you pain, we can remove your wisdom teeth to alleviate your discomfort.
During any procedure, our doctors will provide an appropriate level of anesthesia to ensure that you are always at your most comfortable.
Why You Should Consider Oral Surgery
Many of the problems we heal with oral surgery are problems that will only get worse over time. The longer you wait to fix them, the more damage they will inevitably cause, whether the ailments are pain, misalignment, crowding of the teeth, infections, or anything else. Getting oral surgery done is just as much a preventative procedure to keep anything worse from happening to you. Oral surgery is generally a quick process to recover from, so there’s no reason why you should continue to live in pain or discomfort.
Contact Your Coconut Creek and Margate Dentists Today!
If you have any questions about our oral surgery procedures or any of our other services, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or by phone at (954) 973-0990. If you’d like to schedule an appointment with us, you can give us a call or book your appointment online. We look forward to your visit with us!